From small businesses to large corporations, nearly every organization needs cybersecurity. With security being the fastest growing sector of the IT field, earning a CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification boosts your professional profile. This online CompTIA training course will prepare you for the CASP certification exam in a flexible, online environment.
This course offers enrollment with or without vouchers. The vouchers are prepaid access to sit for the certifying exams upon eligibility. Proctor fees may apply, which are not included.
What you will learn
• Recognize security risks and mitigation strategies
• Interpret scenarios to use network and security controls
• Analyze scenarios to utilize appropriate security assessment tools and procedures
• Identify methods to integrate information technology components into enterprise architecture
• Apply research, interactive, and security activities to achieve security goals
How you will benefit
• Gain skills in five key areas: risk management, security architecture, security operations, security integration, and research and development
• Receive a prepaid voucher that covers the cost of the CASP exam
• Build confidence toward successfully completing the certification exam
• Become recognized by CompTIA, a global leader in certification, training, and career development
• Prove comprehensive cybersecurity knowledge to employers
I. Risk Management
II. Security Architecture
III. Security Operations
IV. Technical Integrity
V. Research and Development
While there are no prerequisites to take this course, CompTIA recommends a minimum of ten years of experience in IT administration with at least five years of hands-on technical security experience.
Other CompTIA CASP requirements: https://www.comptia.org/certifications/comptia-advanced-security-practitioner#examdetails