CCE-ONLINE – Chartered Tax Professional with Microsoft Excel 2019/365 (Voucher Included)
Come tax season, chartered tax professionals need to use tools like Microsoft Excel to prepare taxes. This fully online course will teach you how to prepare individual tax returns for almost all U.S. taxpayers and best practices for using Excel. After successfully completing this course, you will be qualified to prepare individual tax returns and be ready to sit for the IRS Special Enrollment Examination (SEE). You will also be prepared to pass the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert certification exam for Excel 2019/365
What you will learn -
• To create, modify, and manage Excel workbooks
• To create pivot tables and charts
• Prepare for the IRS Enrolled Agent exam
• Practice and work as a qualified tax professional
• Learn how to prepare tax returns for all individual U.S. taxpayers
• Understand the ethical responsibilities of tax professionals
• Master preparing taxes for individuals, small businesses,
partnerships, and sole proprietorships
How you will benefit -
• Start working and earning money after completing the first two modules of the course
• Develop a professional vocabulary and the communication skills required to flourish in the accounting world
• Become qualified to prepare taxes for a variety of tax-holders and small companies
• Possess the necessary knowledge and skillset required to pass the IRS Enrolled Agent exam
• Become a certified Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert in Excel 2019/365
Prerequisites: Basic Computer, and Internet, A high school diploma or equivalent is a prerequisite for this program. Accounting and specific math skills aren't required, just the aptitude to work with numbers and people and to read and interpret the tax laws. If you are taking this course to begin a career in taxation you will need to meet the following requirements:
• Complete Comprehensive Tax Course (located within program)
• Register with the IRS and get a PTIN
• Begin preparing tax returns as a tax preparer
• Please note that your continuing education requirements will begin once your PTIN has been issued.
• This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
• PC: Windows 10 or later.
• Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox is preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
• Microsoft Excel 2019 or Microsoft Excel 365 (not included in enrollment). While Microsoft Excel 2019 is ideal, you can download the desktop version of Excel included with Microsoft 365. Please note: There may be some differences between your version of Excel and what you see in the course.
• Microsoft Word or an equivalent word-processing program.
• Adobe Acrobat Reader.
• Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
• Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following materials will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment in the Chartered Tax Professional:
• Federal Forms
• Federal Worksheets
• Tax Preparer Resources
High School Diploma or Equivalent
All Student Program Completed Rate
All Student Credential Attainment Rate
All Student Employment Rate During 2nd Quarter After Exit
All Student Employment Rate During 4th Quarter After Exit
All Student Median Earnings in Employment During the 2nd Quarter After Exit
WIOA Participant Program Completion Rate
WIOA Participant Credential Attainment Rate
WIOA Participant Employment Rate During 2nd Quarter After Exit
WIOA Participant Employment Rate During 4th Quarter After Exit
WIOA Participant Median Earnings in Employment During the 2nd Quarter After Exit
NOTE: "N/A" indicates that there is insufficient data and/or a program served fewer than ten WIOA students to calculate the performance measures at this time.